- This event has passed.
Backyard Traditional Wood Fired Pizza Class
March 21, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pm$100
On March 21st from 11AM to 3PM, Matt Frampton, Pitmaster of Hot Grill on Grill Action BBQ Team and author of www.BBQRevolution.com will be teaching a hands-on, step by step Backyard Traditional Wood Fired Pizza Class.
Since 2005, Matt has been cooking competitively in a wide variety of formats including BBQ, Steak and Pizza. He has quickly developed a strong reputation as an authority on wood fired pizza making. He has appeared on TV shows such as BBQ Pitmasters™️, is a trusted brand ambassador and a
World Food Championship™️ chef.
The class is $100 per person. Space is very limited and expected to sell out quickly. Sign up today!
Backyard Traditional Wood Fired Pizza
- Learn how to grill and smoke amazing, traditional wood fired pizzas in your own backyard
- Neapolitan, Artisan and other thin crust varieties of pizza, at high temperatures (700+ degrees)
- Detailed discussion on the science of pizza, from a classically trained instructor
- Instruction and education on a variety of backyard wood fire pizza ovens, grills and smokers that can cook at high temperatures
- Dough making and pizza building
- Printed recipes you will take home
- Hands on training from start to finish
- Cook your own pizzas, start to finish, and eat them during the class
- Certificate of graduation from the ‘Matt Frampton Pizza School’